Heidi's birthday is coming up in a week in a half. So what should be on the cake?
Basically, what theme should I go for? She is still too little to really say what she would like, the boys spoke up for her and said a princess cake. Do I do pink? or a princess? What are your thoughts?
I will start to post ideas and maybe a poll. Keep posted.
1 comment:
You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Sharline's and have looked at your blog a time or two. When my daughter was 3 and we had a princess birthday party, I made an adorable princess castle cake from a Wilton cake-decorating booklet I had. It used sugar cones as the spires and was really simple but really, really cute. I bet you could find it on their site. Good luck! I love seeing your creations and look forward to this one!
Post a Comment